|Job Title||Business Development Officer/ Manager|
Business Development Executives / Managers are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: organizing sales visits. Demonstrating, presenting products and closing deals.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations, proposals and quotations
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Creating prospective database
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Manage account management and expansion activities
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
Essential Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate in business or management
- At least 1 – 4 year experience in sales/business development
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving targets.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong self-management skills
- Professional and smart,
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers
- TWO WHEELER MANDATORY
To apply : Click on Contact us link
Team – Fresherz.com