Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences AIMS Institutes (www.acharya.ac.in) is a private, self-financed institution in Bangalore affiliated to the Bangalore University.
It offers postgraduate, undergraduate and certificate courses in fields such as management, computer applications, social work, hospitality and culinary arts. Established in 1994, the institute has, since then, been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a CGPA of 3.46 on a 4-point scale.
The management programmes offered by its School of Business (MBA, PGPIB, BBM and B.Com) have been accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA.
AIMS Institutes is one of several institutes run by the JMJ Education Society and is ranked by Business World, Careers 360, Business Today, Outlook and Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC). In the year 2014, it was ranked as the second best hotel management institute (private) in India by GHRDC 2014 It was placed as the 35th Best Private B-School in India by Outlook in 2012.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Master of Commerce (M.Com)
• Master of Commerce (M.Com – University of Mysore)
• Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
• Master of Tourism Administration (MTA )
• Master of Social Work (MSW)
• Master of Arts in English Literature MA (Eng Lit.)
• Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
• Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
• Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
• Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Administration and Event Management (BA (HAEM))
College Campus : Bangalore
Admission Website : www.acharaya.ac.in