#IMRB International is the only research company in #India today that offers the entire range of research based services to its clients.
Core functions are execution of primary data collection and data quality control
Is responsible for all field logistics needed indifferent Research methodologies
- Understands project needs – research tool/project
- Plans project fieldwork – planning of project & monitoring field work flow
- Manpower and material management – organizing, training & retaining of freelancer teams and checking of language translation in Questionnaire and stimulus materials used in data collection work
- Trains freelancers – project specific training/briefing to freelance interviewers & team leaders (TL)
- Monitoring the project – oversees allotment & quota control
- Quality control – supervises TL work and conducts field self checks which involves traveling to outstation centers
- Prepares project reports – report preparation and updates to research dept.
- Expense accounting & validating the payment claims – accounts for expenses and timely payments to freelance interviewers & TL
Candidates should be Graduate/Post Graduate (Post Graduation desired but not mandatory)
- Analytical, problem solving & decision making capabilities
- Quality focused
- Planning, Organizing, coordinating & monitoring skills
- People-management skills
- Adherence to standard processes & systems
- Honesty & Integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – written & verbal
- Willingness to travel; go on field at-least 3 sessions per week
- Willing to work on odd days & hours
CTC per annum – Rs.3.25 lacs
Team – Fresherz – Education & Employment
#Solaron (www.solaronworld.com) Sustainability Services Pvt. Ltd., a leading Sustainability Research organization, has been
in operation since September 2007, with a team of 80 analysts, located across 30 countries
worldwide. We specialize in Emerging Market Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Research
Solaron has several industry leading research products that provide our Investment clients with
information on future risk / return profiles of companies in their portfolio. Solaron leverages leading
indicators of actual ESG performance of a company to predict a stock’s future returns. Our unique
stakeholder oriented research methodology is the industry’s first and only rigorous framework that
has successfully predicted future risks at a stock, market, country and regional level before these
risks materialized at a later date.
Post graduate (MBA) from a premier institute, with 1st class academics throughout
• Excellent communication, research and team working skills
• Interest in the field of sustainability & ESG Research
• Keen eye for detail & a focused, methodical approach to work
• Experience in business / industry research and exposure to both secondary and primary
• Hardworking, proactive and committed to a career at Solaron
• Ready to work and learn in a start up environment
• Based in Bangalore and ready to begin full time work at the earliest.
Integrated research on companies including:
• Data Collection on companies
• Tracking Controversial News
• Writing Company Reports
• Stakeholder Interviews
Fresher (2 Lacs / Pa) Experience (3 Lacs / Pa)
Team – Fresherz.com
Required MBA Markeing in Bangalore
Job Title 1
Sales and Marketing Trainee
Job Title 2
Sales Interns – We would be glad to offer them on the job training on Sales and Marketing
Jenesys is a leading provider of technology solutions and consulting services, catering to a wide spectrum of industries across the globe. Since inception in 2002, our agility, flexibility and on-time delivery have made us one of the most sought-after IT partners and it is reflected by our year-on-year growth in revenue, resources and customers
- Engage with senior level executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through extensive cold calling and lead generation campaigns
- Extensive research knowledge on professional networking site and generate leads
- Gather business intelligence on companies, leads and qualified prospects
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support the sales team in their meetings / sales calls
- Partner with Sales team to create customized plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency
- Provide assistance and support to Sales team and willing to work in night shifts
- Ensure and update CRM database regularly with accurate account details and contact information
Excellent Communication Skills Meeting Coordination Skills
10 – 20 K pm
The candidate being selected for this position is going to be a full time Trainee for at least 6 months before her / his performance is being evaluated and considered for a permanent employment
Getting admission in MBA colleges in Bangalore means taking a step towards lifelong golden future in management arena not only in India but also in abroad. But why do so? What makes the City of Gardens a popular higher educational destination among seekers? The reason simply lies in the fact that there are more than four hundred colleges existed in Bangalore alone which in itself sets a benchmark for providing quality education in every stream and not alone in management field. As far as management studies are considered, yes, Bangalore is charted on the pole position in the list of world’s top most centers for business studies.
Management hopefuls from far and near throng Bangalore b-schools because of world class teaching, excellent course patters in various streams and magnificent campuses. Not only this, MBA colleges in Bangalore also have good placement tracks and churning out skilled experts year after year. Trained management professionals passed out from any of these b-schools in Bangalore are creating a niche for themselves in the corporate world in India and overseas. Aspirants aiming at the best MBA programs find the City of Gardens their most favored destination and face a tough competition to get themselves enrolled with an institution here.
Universities and colleges look for the position earned in the entrance exams conducted by Karnataka state in order to select those who really deserve for various diploma, post diploma, post graduate degree courses in management. MBA admission in Bangalore is not a simple task to take up but a well-structured procedure which separates the most talented seekers from ordinary students to train with the highly qualified management training in next few years. and this makes a great difference and this is why MBA colleges in Bangalore have become a factory for mass –production of management experts who merit in the top positions only in various multinational companies.
Bangalore is an international educational destination for higher studies in various streams, especially in business administration. At the time of entrance date notifications, Bangalore turns up a place must to see. Hundreds of thousands of students make bee-line outside many renowned business schools in order to get admission to their preferred stream. CAT/MAT/XAT exam date 2013 is looming around and the city is going to get overburdened by seekers once again.
Obtaining an MBA degree is lucrative in terms of money and is the most promising career options as well. Management gurus passed out from top MBA colleges in Bangalore are seen crossing the hierarchy ladder at a very fast pace and within few years of joining most of them take top positions in their organizations. So, it can be said that Admission in MBA colleges in Bangalore is still a dream for many management hopefuls coming from all across India and foreign shores. And they prefer to get admission to any of the b-schools here to realize their dreams to the fullest. This is why, Bangalore is the best option for any student aiming for international standard management degree in a field of their choice.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org