Ideal candidate should have 3+ Years of experience in Corporate Business Development.
Should be willing to travel and meet high end customers
Rage is one of the fastest growing brand of Chocolats in India.
Visit Contact us link to apply for the job of Corporate Business Development Manager
||Business Development Officer/ Manager
Business Development Executives / Managers are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: organizing sales visits. Demonstrating, presenting products and closing deals.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations, proposals and quotations
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Creating prospective database
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Manage account management and expansion activities
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
Essential Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate in business or management
- At least 1 – 4 year experience in sales/business development
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving targets.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong self-management skills
- Professional and smart,
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers
- TWO WHEELER MANDATORY
To apply : Click on Contact us link
Team – Fresherz.com